2008-07-19

RESET

Clearly, I haven't written in this blog in a long time... "I've been busy" would be the perfect excuse. In fact, it'd be so perfect that it would not really be an excuse. I have been busy. But, this post is not about excuses. This post is simply a signal to all those who care (caretown, population: 0) that I am restarting with this blog.
The new blog will differ somewhat from the old blog. For one, I don't think I'll be writing such long pieces as I used to nearly as often (that came out awkward; read: less long posts). More likely, you will receive interesting news tidbits with my personal commentary attached. I assume nobody actually cares, but it is also a place for me to store news/information that I can cleverly bring up in conversations to seem erudite. To be honest, that's probably the main reason for this blog - I need frequent confirmation of how highly people think of me. Alright, that's that.
RESET.

No comments:

Post a Comment